The CCP SyneRBI Team is planning a Hackathon at the UCL Bloomsbury campus on 12 Feb (from 13:30) to 14 Feb (till 15:00) 2024. We will be working in small groups on a few topics related to our planned PET Reconstruction Challenge event in May 2024, including
- Optimising the use of STIR GPU capabilities via parallelproj for reducing the computation time
- Evaluation metrics for the submissions to the challenge.
- Working with scanners other than currently supported Siemens Biograph mMR and GE Signa.
- Preparation of data (PET and mu-maps) as well as ROIs for evaluation.
- Contributing to CCP SyneRBI website (experience with WordPress required).
This event is mostly for developers with experience in SIRF or STIR, although input from anyone is welcome.
CCP SyneRBI is sponsoring the event and can provide accommodation, travel and expenses as usual. If required, remote attendance will be possible via Discord, GitHub etc.
Place availability is limited.